The Navistream Camera can function independently OR work in concert with the Navistream ELD. As a result, Navistream Cameras can be installed in any Vehicle in your fleet (cars, pick-ups, forklifts, etc.).
Navistream will generate Reports and provide location updates on Fleet Tracking for camera-only (non-ELD) installations making Navistream a one-stop-shop for all your tracking needs.
- camera location updates are at a 1 min interval except from cameras that are 'offline' (i.e. powered off)
Note: if you've installed the camera to constant power (recommended), the camera current location can be retrieved when the Vehicle's ignition is turned off
- live view of the front-facing and/or cabin-facing cameras (when enabled)
- camera events recorded for the day (i.e. distracted driving, harsh deceleration, etc.)
- Exception Report - provides a complete history of all the camera events recorded
* We will be regularily adding functionality. If you have any suggestions you'd like to make, please advise our Support Desk.