There are certain conditions needed for the NaviLink to safely update and not cause any interruptions.
If these conditions aren't met, the unit will not update to the latest version. If there's a need to help facilitate a NaviLink update, please perform the following steps:
- Go to the Navistream Login screen
- Ensure the Vehicle's engine is OFF, but powered. The easiest way to do this is to put the key into accessory mode.
- Unplug the tablet from the vehicle
- Power OFF the tablet
- Power ON the tablet
- Wait until the login screen loads
- Plug in the tablet
- Wait 2-3 min for an ECM connection to be established
- Verify the "No ECM connection available..." message disappears
Note: if this message remains displayed, please verify your ECM connection and perform these steps again