With the Navistream Canadian ELD update we've introduced a new feature to pair your vehicle hardware with the truck you drive to make it easier for drivers to select and maintain the proper vehicles at all times.
Upon logging in for the first time, be sure to choose the correct vehicle from the dropdown menu. If you select the wrong vehicle not only will your logs be incorrect, but it will also mess up the pairing in place for the person who would drive the wrongly selected vehicle.
If you log in and the wrong vehicle is showing, but the field is 'greyed out' and you can't change it, your Navistream administrator or office staff will need to perform the following steps.
- Note the truck ID that's showing up for them, and the one they're actually in. (vehicle 1, vehicle 2)
- Have the driver log out using the logout button in the bottom left corner.
- Log into the navistream website and go to vehicles > vehicle 1 > remove vehicle pairing
- Same as above but for vehicle 2
- Wait a minute or so then have the driver log in. They should be able to select the correct vehicle, and this will re-pair their device to that vehicle so it can auto-detect in the future.