A Navistream user can send their log data via email in two ways:
From the Tablet
- Two weeks of driver log data can be sent from the tablet as long as it has access to the internet (cellular or otherwise).
- Press the Data Transfer button to open up the ELD Data Transfer Screen. From here, select Individual via Email from the Transfer Type drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address in the Destination Email text area, and press the green Start Data Transfer button at the bottom of the screen.
From the Web Site
- On the Navistream web portal, access Reports, then Hours of Service Summary
- Use the Query controls at the top of the report to display the log dates you're interested in sending
- Press the Report button at the top, right-hand side of the report
- Click the Email Report near the bottom of the list
- The Email Report window should come up. Enter or select your email from the Deliver to list. Turn on Include Detail Reports then press Save and Send.
- Our server will now package up that data and send it to you via email. Please wait a few minutes for it to arrive.