A custom vehicle type can be created by a user with administrator privileges. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Log into the www.mynavistream.com web portal using an account with Administrator or Super Administrator privileges.
- Select Administration at the top of the screen, then go to the Vehicles section as outlined in the screenshots below
- Scroll down the vehicles page, past the vehicle list until you reach the Vehicle types area.
- Click on "Create New Vehicle Type"
- Fill out the following fields:
- Name: The name of the vehicle type you're creating
- Type Class: Vehicle, or trailer
- Sleeper Berth? Does this vehicle type come equipped with a sleeper?
- Click "Create Vehicle Type" in the top right corner to save.
Your new vehicle type is now created and you should see it in the vehicle types list. This vehicle type will now be an option to select when creating a new vehicle, and you can use it to customize performance rules and inspections.