A Navistream user can send their log data via email in two ways:
From the Tablet
- Two weeks of driver log data can be sent from the tablet as long as it has access to the internet (cellular or otherwise).
- Press the Data Transfer button to open up the ELD Data Transfer Screen. From here, select "Individual via Email" from the "Transfer Type" drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address in the "Destination Email" text area, and press the green "Start Data Transfer" button at the bottom of the screen.
From the Web Site
- An entire month's worth of driver log data can be sent from the "Hours of Service Summary" report
Drivers: Click on My Daily Logs on the left hand side
Non Drivers: Click on Reports > Hours of Service Summary > Driver's Name
- Select the Month you want to print using the date selector on the top right.
- Click the "Email" button at the top of the report.
- Check the box that says "Email all driver summary?", and enter your email address in the text area provided.
- Press the "Send" button to finish. The month's worth of data should arrive in the recipient email's inbox within a few minutes.