Occasionally, you may find that a tablet powers up into a blue, "Downloading" screen.
This is a screen that comes up when holding a special button combination, or for if some reason, the hardware can't see the android operating system installed.
Try the following to resolve:
- On this screen, attempt to hold down the power and volume down buttons until the unit turns off. Stop holding the buttons at this point.
- If the tablet remains powered off after this, just hold the power button to turn it on.
- If the tablet comes back to this screen automatically, or the next time you start it, just leave it on and let the battery die.
- Once the battery has been drained, plug it in for a while to get some charge and try and turn the tablet on again.
- At this point the tablet should properly load and Navistream will start after a few minutes.
If for any reason these steps can't be followed, or the steps don't work then please contact the Navistream support desk for additional assistance.