If you delete a user and then want to view that user's information at a later date you must first restore the user and add their memberships back.
- Log into the web portal at https://mynavistream.com. You will need to have access to an account with Administrator privileges.
- Click on Management and Settings. Then click on Users which is listed under the Administration heading.
- On the Users listing click on Detailed Search. You will see a No/Yes combo box with the header Deleted. Change the No to Yes, and the User Listing will change from displaying Active Users to Deleted Users.
- Use the Search By, or scroll to locate the user whose account you would like to restore. Click on the user's email address, or the Pencil Icon to edit the user.
- There will be a Restore User button shown near the top right of the View User page.
- Click this button to restore the user.
- You will be prompted again to confirm the restore. Click on Restore User once more to confirm.
- As a final step, you must give a Membership back to the user.
- Find the user once more, and click on the Pencil icon on the far right of the row they are on to edit the user.
- Add the appropriate Membership by giving the user an Organization and a Role again.
Note: the original Organization and Role(s) are removed from the user account when the user is deleted and must be added back again.
- Click the Update User button on the top right to save the change.
The Driver’s information will now be made available on the web portal again for the given Organization.