Please note that as of January 1st, 2020 Streamline no longer supports the nVidia Shield tablet. If you're unable to get the device working correctly after this time then we may not be able to assist you.
We've seen this happen on rare occasions. You can try one of the following two methods to recover:
- Hold down the power button for at least 10 seconds. The screen will stay black.
After releasing the power button, wait 3 seconds, then press the power button again for 3 seconds.
The tablet should power up now.
If the first method doesn't work, there is another possible button sequence you can try:
- Press and hold the Volume Down (-) button
- Press the Power button while continuing to hold down the Volume Down (-)
- Release the Volume Down (-) after 5 seconds or when you see a small menu appear on the screen
- Highlight the Continue option using the Volume (+/-) buttons
- Press the Power button once to select.
If you are still unable to power up your device, please contact support.